Our Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By attending classes at RISE Studios you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. A fee is charged for each class enrolled per term. Students are expected to attend all classes and an invoice will be raised for the whole term, unless starting part way through a term, where fees will be charged Pro rata. Refunds will not be given for non-attendance.
2. Invoices will be emailed to account holders at half term and must be settled prior to the end of each term for the following term, or prior to starting classes following a taster class where a student has enrolled during the term. You will be charged a late fee of £10 if payment is not made by the payment deadline, to cover administration costs.
3. Payment can be made:
By bank transfer to the account shown on your invoice.
• Bank transfers should in all instances reference the student’s Full name and Invoice no.
Failure to do so may result in the payment being unidentified, the account remaining outstanding and the student not being admitted to class.
Please Note: We are no longer accepting cheques.
4. RISE Studios will not accept any liability for cash given to teachers or any other persons not authorised to receive money. All payments must be made as stated in Clause 3.
5. RISE Studios reserves the right to refuse entry to class/es if fees have not been paid, a student arrives late or a student behaves in an inappropriate manner. No refunds will be given.
6. Students are required to give written notice by half term for the following term if they wish to withdraw from classes. Failure to inform RISE Studios of withdrawal will result in full fees for the following term being due, and proceedings to collect any debts that might remain unpaid for all students including interest charges.
7. Where two or more siblings attend class, you will be entitled to a 10% discount for the lower priced child’s fees. This discount will be revoked if fees are not paid on time.
8. Physical contact may be necessary by members of the teaching faculty. All teachers adhere to our Child Protection Policy and are DBS checked. However if you have any concerns regarding this matter please contact Claire@rise-studios.com.
9. RISE Studios reserves the right to alter the advertised timetable and faculty without prior notice. The information in this and any other printed or electronic brochure/notice was correct at the time of printing or publication on-line. In the event of adverse weather conditions resulting in a cancelation of classes, you will be offered a make-up session at another time, but will not be entitled to a refund.
10. RISE Studios holds information about our customers as is necessary to carry out our classes safely and efficiently. This information is held in strict confidentiality in line with the Data Protection act.
11. RISE Studios may at times take photographs or videos during our shows, performances or classes to be used for marketing and promotional development of the school. By agreeing to our terms and conditions you are giving your consent for the use of such videos and photographs.
12. Compulsory uniform and footwear is required for some of our classes, please see our website for more details. Students may be refused entry to a class if incorrect uniform or footwear is worn.
13. Examinations are offered once a student has reached the required standard. This is determined by their teacher, and will vary greatly depending on each student’s ability and not necessarily their age.
14. Parents and guardians of students attending classes are required to sign their acceptance of the terms and conditions for each student related to or their responsibility by checking the box on the online registration or signing the confirmation below, and returning it to RISE Studios prior to the start of a new term. RISE Studios accepts electronic signatures as if signed in the original.
15. RISE Studios reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time providing half a terms notice is given to students.
RISE Studios: Yew Tree House, High Street, Hatfield Broad Oak, Hertfordshire. CM22 7HQ. Tel: 01923 218626 www.rise-studios.com firstname.lastname@example.org