Summer Classes @ Rise Studios
We’re very excited to announce that we will be continuing some of our dance and Musical Theatre classes online during August. We know that this Summer might look a bit different to usual for most of us! We wanted to help keep your children active and engaged this Summer, so we’ll continue our online sessions for the 4 weeks of August.
You will need to book a place asap in your chosen dance or drama class. If we do not have enough people interested then we won’t be able to run some of the online classes, so please don’t leave it to late to book!
Which Classes are running?
We are offering a very exciting online workshop style class for any of our Under 8 students. This workshop will have a different theme each week. You can find out more about the themes and book here
The first one will star LOL dolls!
We will also continue our weekly…
- Online Baby Ballet classes for our 3-5 year olds.
- Musical Theatre for aged 6-15 years.
- Intermediate Hip Hop. This will be primarily for our teens, however, students with previous Hip Hop experience from 10 years and up are welcome to join.
- Ballet and Modern for Grades 4 and up.
If you would like an online class this Summer that isn’t listed, please get in touch and let us know, as we would be happy to consider adding it!
We hope you’ll join us via Zoom this Summer. If we can’t go on holiday, we may as well continue to keep fit and healthy and release some endorphins through dance! Just incase I haven’t shared with you enough, the benefits of dance, here are just a few of them again…
The Benefits of Online Dance and Drama
- Keeps your child exercising during lockdown.
- Keeps your child socialising during lockdown.
- Keeps your child using their brains and imaginations- picking up and retaining dance routines is REALLY hard!
- Helps with mental well-being.
- Helps with posture.
- Improves coordination.
- Increases confidence.
- Musical Theatre helps with voice projection and diction.
- Reading, learning and performing lines in Musical Theatre helps with English.
- Weekly classes give a sense of routine during the lockdown.
- It gives YOU a break!
- Last but not least, It keeps our teachers sane 🙂
So don’t delay, book your Summer Classes today, before they fill up!